An Act to amend the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan [Gazette of Pakistan, Extraordinary, Part I, 21st September, 1974]
The following Act of Parliament received the assent of the President on 17th September,1974, and is hereby published for general information:-
Whereas it is expedient further to amend the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan for the purposes hereinafter appearing ;
It is hereby enacted as follows:-
1- Short title and commencement.
(1) This Act may be called the CONSTITUTION (SECOND AMENDMENT) ACT, 1974
(2) It shall come into force at once.
2- Amendment of Article 106 of the Constitution.
In the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, hereinafter referred to as the Constitution in Article 106, in clause (3) after the words "communities" the words and brackets "and persons of Quadiani group or the Lahori group (who call themselves 'Ahmadis')" shall be inserted.
3- Amendment of Article 260 of the Constitution.
In the Constitution, in Article 260, after clause (2) the following new clause shall be added, namely--
(3) A person who does not believe in the absolute and unqualified finality of The Prophethood of MUHAMMAD (Peace be upon him), the last of the Prophets or claims to be a Prophet, in any sense of the word or of any description whatsoever,after MUHAMMAD (Peace be upon him), or recognizes such a claimant as a Prophet or religious reformer, is not a Muslim for the purposes of the Constitution or law."
View as Grid List
- Persecution of Ahmadies in Pakistan during 2009$2.00Out of stock
- Bazari Tamaskhur$2.00
- Second Constitutional Amendment of 1974, In Camera Proceedings$6.00Out of stock
- Taarikh-e-Ahamadiyyat , Waadee-e-Kashmir$10.00Out of stock
- Persecution 2002$2.00Out of stock
- Role of Jamaat in the development of Pakistan$10.00Out of stock
- Religious intolerence in Pakistan$2.00Out of stock
- Mahzarnama$4.00Out of stock
Loading ...Load More ...